Hail Damage To Roof: How Do Insurance Claims Work?Blogs
Latest Reviews About Our Roofing CompanyWrite a review about your Roofing Company
When you are facing hail damage to roof, filing a roof insurance claim can help you to lower your expenses. To save you from property losses beyond your control, your homeowner’s insurance company will pay for your roof replacement. This article is to help you navigate the process of hail damage roof repair near me.
Before helping you with making a claim, Advantage Remodeling and Roofing ensures all hail damage to roof is documented. We will visit your home to conduct an inspection. Below are the steps to take if you hire a storm damage roofing company near me to file a roof insurance claim.
1. Contact hail damage roofing contractor near me: reach out to a hail damage roofing contractor to schedule a free roof inspection. We’ll inspect your entire home for wind, storm, and hail damage to roof.
3. Schedule inspection with an insurance adjuster: contact hail damage roofing contractor with your adjuster’s information or ask your adjuster to contact the company directly. The roofing company will be present during the inspection to represent you. Your adjuster should not inspect your roof alone, though they may claim they don’t need a storm damage roofing company near me to be present.
4. Identify damages during the inspection: your insurance adjuster and the team from storm damage roofing company will inspect every area of your property, talk about covered damages and reach a verbal agreement. They’ll point out any damages that an adjuster might miss and ensure they understand the manufacturer’s specifications and required building codes in Texas.
5. Send paperwork to hail damage roofing contractor: your adjuster will send paperwork about the damages they will cover. Before you sign them, forward the paperwork to us so we would be able to verify that your roof damages have been accurately reported and fairly evaluated.
6. Choose a date and materials to begin hail damage roof repair near me: contact your storm damage roofing company and select a date to perform the work. Next, we’ll discuss siding, gutters, shingle types, and colors.
7. Have work performed on your roof: hail damage roofing contractor near me will begin the work on your roof. After the work is complete, we’ll inspect the work with you and confirm the quality of the repair. After that, you can enjoy your new roof.