Get Your Estimate With The Help of a Roofing Cost CalculatorBlogs
Later Reviews about Advantage remodeling and Roofing from Allen TXWrite a review about your Roofing Company
What Factors Contribute To The Roof Replacement Cost
In 2020 the average cost of the shingle roof in Allen TX varies between $6,273.00 and $7,977.00.
This estimate really depends on a lot of factors:
- The size of the area of your roof;
- Pitch (pitch is the ratio of the rise of your roof to the run. Check out our roofing calculator (roofing cost calculator) page to become more comfortable with these terms) ;
- materials and other supplies needed, the job the contractor needs to perform (e.g. Do they need to replace the underlayment of the shingles? Do they need to remove the layers of old shingle);
- the structure of your roof (does your roof have skylights, chimneys, plumbing pipes or other features?).
A lot of contractors have a roofing calculator (roofing cost calculator) on their websites to help you get the estimate of your project. And so do we! In this article, we are going to give you more information on how the estimate is calculated and how to use our roof replacement calculator.
Step 1. Choose between residential and commercial roofing.
One of the main differences between the two types is the materials available. Architectural and asphalt shingles are preferred for residential roofing. Commercial roofing installations usually go for flat roofing and there are other materials preferred: single-ply (TPO, EPDM), metal roofing, and many others.
Step 2. Calculate the area of your roof.
Just measure your house’s base area and the pitch, then multiply the area by a corresponding correction factor (you can find the detailed formula on our roofing calculator page (roofing cost calculator)). For your convenience, we use square feet.
Step 3. Choose the material
Architectural Shingle (1 square foot costs $2.69)
The extra thickness and contouring of the architectural make them cost more than traditional asphalt shingles, but last longer and have longer warranties.
- HD Architectural Shingle (1 square foot costs $3.04)
- Tile Roofing System (1 square foot costs $6.69)
- Metal Roofing System (1 square foot costs $6.86)
- EPDM Single-ply Roofing (1 square foot costs $4.52)
- TPO Single-ply Roofing (1 square foot costs $4.52)
Step 4. Contact Advantage Remodeling and Roofing!
Advantage Remodelling and Roofing has been providing high-quality roofing services in Allen TX. We are here to help you with your project of any complexity! Call (214) 250-3975 to consult with our professionals and get any detail.