Have You Experienced Hail Damage Allen TX? We can help!Blogs
Latest Reviews About Our Roofing CompanyWrite a review about your Roofing Company
Texas was ranked number one city in the US in the number of major hail events in 2020. There is no surprise that Texas residents suffer from hail damage a lot. Hail damage to your roof and home can need costly repairs and insurance claims. Hailstones can be very destructive depending on their size and the speed at which they fall. In fact, hail damage Allen TX is among the top homeowners’ claims each year.
Home hail damage Allen TX
Hailstones can cause dents in metal siding, asphalt shingles, and gutters, or even crack vinyl siding, tile and wood shakes. Vinyl siding is a popular material for home exteriors. The lightweight design generally allows withstanding severe weather and extreme winds. However, it can crack or cheap with hailstones big in size falling at fast speed.
Prevent the hail damage
Basically, anything outside of your home and deprived of the protection of the roof can become vulnerable to hail damage Allen TX. But there are a few ways to get prepared for the time when the hail comes.
- Regular inspection and maintenance will help you keep an eye on the condition of your roof. But do not neglect minor defects as they can evolve over time and get worse.
- Consider upgrading your roof material, for example, by using more durable shingles for better protection against extreme weather.
- Properly maintain your yard and trees around your home as hail can cause some big trees to fall on your vehicle or house or strong winds may blow debris only your roof.
Hailstorms are inevitable, so it's important that you know how to protect yourself and your home during the storm and know how to spot the damage.
How to detect hail damage Allen TX?
You should always assess your home after a serious hailstorm to determine whether you need to file an insurance claim. Once it's safe to go outside, walk around your home property and look for the following indicators:
- Dented gutters and downspouts;
- Any signs of warping to siding and windows;
- Missed shingles or shingle granules on the yard and in your gutters.
Do you suspect you might have suffered from hail damage?
Whether you notice any signs of hail damage Allen TX, you should contact a qualified roofing contractor to perform an inspection and repairs. Do not delay the restoration process as waiting may cost you a lot of money. Call Advantage Remodeling and Roofing at (214) 250-3975 today!