Cost of Asphalt Shingle RoofBlogs
Latest Reviews About Our Roofing CompanyWrite a review about your Roofing Company
Roof shingles installation cost varies greatly from state to state.
When you are getting a roof installation, planning your budget is very important. Roof shingle installation cost varies greatly from state to state, depending on the roof area, materials used and the contractor’s policy. To give you an overview, let us talk about the average prices in the DFW TX area.
What does a roof shingles installation cost in detail?
Before you read on, let us remind you again that nobody can truly give you an accurate price for your roof shingles installation without actually visiting your property.
Roofers use the term “square”: 1 square = 100 square ft.
There are a lot of factors that go into the total price:
1. Roof shingle cost: There are a couple of different styles of roofing shingles: three-tab shingles and architectural shingles. Expect to pay $100 -$200.00 per square for shingles. The price depends on the shingle quality and warranty policy that ranges 25 – 50 years.
2. Roofing accessories: Those might include felt paper, or synthetic paper, ice & water shield, nails, drip-edge, ridge-vent, and caps. This can cost $75 – $125 per square.
4. Roof Decking: Depending on the condition of your roof decking, if there are any sections of wood that need to be replaced due to water damage and rot, you can expect to pay $75 – $125.00 per sheet of plywood and roughly $50- $100 per plank section.
5. Flashings: New skylight flashing kits cost on average $80 – $130.00 each. Furthermore, if your chimney needs to be re-flashed with lead, expect to pay on average $300 – $500 per chimney to re-flash and re-point.
6. Stories: A cost per square goes up with each story you have. A 1-story house will cost cheaper than a 2 or 3-story building.
Summing up, the total price for roof shingle installation is $3.50 – $5.50 per square ft. In DFW area, the average roof (15 squares = 1500 square ft) would cost: $5,000 – $8,000 to replace. You would expect to pay $2,200-$3,300 for materials and $3,000-$4,000 for the installation process.
Advantage Remodelling and Roofing has been proudly providing high-quality services at the most reasonable price for more than 10 years in Dallas and Fort Worth areas, TX. Call (214) 250-3975 and our experienced professionals will gladly answer all your questions.