Commercial Roof Installation
Dependable Commercial Roofing Services
Advantage Remodeling and Roofing is your full-service commercial roofing service provider. Allowing Advantage Remodeling and Roofing to inspect your commercial building for your yearly maintenance, ensures your commercial roofing system in Allen TX is up to date and ready for the year. Ask about our maintenance warranty. This will allow you a free inspection on any commercial building to assess any pre-existing or future damages that may occur – saving you thousands of dollars on your yearly budget that may occur prematurely. Therefore, you can adjust your yearly budget from our inspections. This will give you the approximate longevity with a thorough quality controlled estimate, so trust it to the award-winning team at Advantage Remodeling and Roofing. Click here for more information about what storm damage can do to your commercial roof system.
EPDM & TPO Flat Roofing Materials
The majority of flat roofs in Allen TX use either EPDM or TPO roofing materials. Advantage Remodeling and Roofing specializes in installing both of these materials on residential roofing and commercial roofing projects throughout the DFW. While there are similarities between EPDM and TPO, it’s important to understand their differences before selecting a flat roofing material for your home or business.
What is EPDM Flat Roofing Material?
EPDM stands for ethylene propylene diene monomer, a type of synthetic rubber that is widelyused on low-sloped roofs in the United States and worldwide.
Pros of EPDM Roofing
- Temperature Resistant – Able to withstand extreme heat or cold temperatures.
- Wind Safe – Resistant to 120 mph gusts or greater.
- Color Variety – Available in both black and white styles.
Cons of EPDM Roofing
- EPDM is a commercial roofing material and typically cannot be used in residential roofing projects.
- Even when installed properly, the seams in EPDM flat roofing can potentially cause roof leaking or more severe roof damage. This is due to the seams not properly bonding during installation. That is why it is important to inspect yearly to ensure the seams have not deteriorated.
- Air pockets allowing moisture to pool can come from weak adhesion between the EPDM layer and the substrate.
What is TPO Flat Roofing Material?
TPO stands for thermoplastic and is a flat roofing material that has gained broad industry acceptance for its many performance and installation advantages. TPO can be used for both commercial and residential roofing replacements.
Pros of TPO Roofing
- Economical – TPO is one of the most affordable roofing materials for flat roofs on the market today.
- Durable – Resists extreme weather, mold, dirt, tears, and punctures. It is made to allow for a structure’s movement or settling.
- Energy Efficient – Its white flat roofing membrane reflects heat from a home and helps to keep cooling costs low. This material also surpasses the EPA Energy Star Requirements, while the other colors of TPO received the cool roof rating.
- Maintenance – Mold growth, rips, and tears are typically a thing of the past with TPO because it is a thermoplastic is expands and contracts and is non porous. Because of this, mold and microorganisms cannot latch onto the surface.
- Installation – TPO is among the easiest to install. This is because of the wide rolls it come in from the manufacture. This means less install time and less seams, both which significantly reduce installation cost.
Cons of TPO Roofing
- Lamination – TPO is a laminated substance meaning there are 2 or more layers bonded together. These bonds can break over time causing delamination because of this we see the lifespan of TPO at 10-20 years.
- Seams – because one of the natural properties of TPO is to expand and contract with the changing temperatures. The seams over the life cycle of the roof will start to de-laminate as the adhesion bonds break.
- Quality – There are many manufacturers of TPO it is important to stick with the same manufacture and close to the same batch number. There are manufacturing tolerances that one manufacture may have over another, this also comes with different price points when selecting the material.
Severe storms can ravage this area of the state and take a toll on local roofs. Hail is a particularly nasty culprit that leaves your home needing emergency service. These tiny ice pellets can easily drive holes through the shingles of your roof which will require repairs. It creates damage similar to a tooch cavity, that will not show damages until your tooth is completely deteriorated. As you check your teeth for cavities you should call for a free roof inspection in Allen TX by a "good roofer near me"
Our roofers are a dependable source of lasting hail damage repairs. If you require emergency roof repairs in Allen TX or surrounding area, call a roofing contractor at (214) 250-3975. We also provide repairs services for extreme wind and thunderstorms. Severe storms are a convenient excuse for scammers to target homeowners, but don't be fooled! These fly-by-night services often utilize cheap materials or sketchy practices to make poor repairs on your home. Then they leave without ensuring your roof is in good health. Make sure to call Advantage Remodeling and Roofing for reliable inspection and complete repairs instead of makeshift patchwork.
Let us be the ones you call, for severe storms and roofing emergencies that require insurance claims! We are here for you 24/7 to address your roof's problems. Call us today at (214) 250-3975 if you need a roofing contractor in Allen, TX and DFW area. Our roofers are qualified to help you through the difficult process of filing an insurance claim and can provide you with supporting documentation to help your claim. We can get a fair quote for repairs and material replacement. Don't put the future of your roof in just any hands.
The insurance claim filing process can be complicated and stressful in addition to the other demands of your daily life. Our company offers assistance with these claims. We can meet with an adjuster from your company and inspect the damage with them, providing supporting documentation for the claims process. Our roofers work to get a fair quote from your insurance company. Our insurance claim assistance is obligation-free and convenient!
Storm damage is one of the top causes of roof repairs. In tornado-prone areas, severe wind speed can take loosened shingles and completely rip them off of your home. Without quick replacement, these holes expose the interior of your home to expensive leaks. Leaks can result in tattered insulation, wood-rotted supports, an increase in pests, and even complete roof replacement if left untreated.
Our Company also provides hail damage repairs. Hail can impact your shingles with enough force to break the top layer of asphalt and crack the fiberglass underneath. This allows water leaks to cause further damage to your roofing system. When your home suffers hail damage, talk to one of our experts at Advantage Remodeling and Roofing about scheduling a free inspection from a certified roofing contractor in Allen, TX. To do so, call us at (214) 250-3975
Maximum Roof Protection for Your Budget
At Advantage Remodeling and Roofing, we don’t want to deliver a roof that’s only “good enough”. That’s why we work with our client’s budget to choose the maximum level of protection for your chosen roof style. For homeowners decided on a classic shingle roof, we offer impact resistant shingles for amazing hail protection. We also provide a vast array of shingle styles and color so you can add a unique flair to your roof. For the longest lasting rooftops, we offer enhancement options for even more protection against rust and corrosion. Click here.
If you are looking for an expertly-crafted, quality roof, talk to our experienced crew at Advantage Remodeling and Roofing. Our skilled roofers will be happy to discuss your unique design and budgetary needs. Give us a call at (214) 250-3975 and ask about commercial roof installation in Allen, TX and DFW Metroplex Area.